Apply for open positions ... to view the open position details, click on the position title.
- The President is the chief Steering Officer of PacWest SFS and presides at all PacWest SFS meetings and functions.
- The President is responsible for long-range and strategic planning along with the Executive Board and/or Steering Committee.
- The President is responsible for maintaining the financial solvency and sustainability of PacWest SFS, along with the Executive Board and/or Steering Committee.
- The President works with the Executive Board to establish meeting agendas.
- With the assistance of the Conference Coordinator, the President, or his or her designee, recommends conference venues and dates for Steering Committee approval.
- The President is responsible to address performance of the Steering Committee members as needed.
- The President, with the assistance of an ad hoc bylaws committee, reviews the bylaws and presents updates to the Steering Committee for approval.
- The Vice President will assist the President in each of the above as needed.
- The Vice President will assume the responsibilities of the President in the event of the President’s absence or disability.
- The Secretary is the recording officer of PacWest SFS and the custodian of its records.
- The Secretary will attend and keep the minutes of all meetings and be responsible for the maintenance of all written records, except those that are specifically assigned to others, such as the Treasurer.
- The Secretary shall take roll call at the beginning of each meeting, and distribute minutes to the Steering Committee afterwards.
- Serve the committee by performing various responsibilities and projects pertaining to conference planning, newsletter, or communication, as needed by the President, during the elected two-year term.